North-Central Idaho Speakers Bureau
Since 1961, the Nez Perce County Historical Society has worked to preserve the history of Nez Perce County and help educate the local community and visitors though museum exhibits, publishing journals, historic photo calendars, and through lectures and presentations.
With help from the Idaho Governor's Lewis and Clark Trail Committee Grant of 2020 we are proud to present the North-Central Idaho Speakers Bureau. This speakers bureau extends to northern and central Idaho counties with help from generous speakers to help preserve and articulate the history of Idaho. Select counties consist of Boundary, Bonner, Benewah, Clearwater, Latah, Lewis, Kootenai, Nez Perce, Shoshone, and Idaho County. This includes towns in the Lewis-Clark Valley including Asotin County. Other locations not mentioned must be approved by the speaker and museum.
How to apply:
1. Locate the speakers button below and look over the list of speakers/topics.
2. Contact the speaker you're interested in to finalize a date and time. This step must be done first before
we can accept a host application.
3. Fill out the host application form. If you are an educational institution or non-profit
organization, please disregard the payment portion, the Speakers Bureau is free of charge for
your institution. Applications have to be completed and returned to the museum at least 2 weeks in
advance, or the application is subject to rejection!
4. Send the completed host application via email, mail, or deliver to the museum. If you have any
questions during the application process please contact the NPCHS at (208) 743-2535 or at
5. Please allow 1-3 business days for museum to process the application and payment (for non-educational
6. Confirmation will be emailed to you.
7. After the presentation has taken place, please fill out the host evaluation form found below and
send to the museum via email, mail, or walk in. This acts as a confirmation that the presentation took place.