North-Central Idaho Speakers Bureau
Since 1961, the Nez Perce County Historical Society has worked to preserve the history of Nez Perce County and help educate the local community and visitors though museum exhibits, publishing journals, historic photo calendars, and through lectures and presentations.
With help from the Idaho Governor's Lewis and Clark Trail Committee Grant of 2016 we are proud to present the North-Central Idaho Speakers Bureau. This speakers bureau extends to northern and central Idaho counties with help from generous speakers to help preserve and articulate the history of Idaho. Select counties consist of Boundary, Bonner, Benewah, Clearwater, Latah, Lewis, Kootenai, Nez Perce, Shoshone, and Idaho County. This includes towns in the Lewis-Clark Valley including Asotin County. Other locations not mentioned must be approved by the speaker and museum.
How to apply:
1. Locate the speakers button below and look over the list of speakers/topics.
2. Choose a speaker/topic and contact the speaker to finalize a date and time. This step must be done first before
we can accept an application.
3. Fill out the first page of the application. If you are an educational institution or non-profit
organization, please disregard the payment portion, the Speakers Bureau is free of charge for
your institutions. (Click application button below)
4. Send in the completed first page of the application via email, mail, or deliver to museum. If you have any
questions during the application process please contact the NPCHS at (208) 743-2535 or at
, or 0306 3rd Street in Lewiston, Idaho 83501.
5. Please fill out an application no later than 3 weeks before your event. Application needs to be turned in before
the event. The museum is not liable for last minute requests.
6. Please allow 5 to 10 days for museum to process the application and payment(for non-educational institutions).
7. Confirmation will be emailed to you.
8. After the presentation has taken place, please fill out the last page of the application (Evaluation Sheet) and
send that into the museum via email, mail, or walk in. This is confirmation that the presentation took place.
Any changes in arrangements, the applicant must contact the speaker.